Join us for an !nspire Webinar!
Comments from previous participants include:
- "Good stuff!"
- "Excellent Webinar!" (five stars)
- "Lots of good concepts and actions to ponder!"
- "Great presentation, thank you!"
- "Congratulations on an excellent Webinar!"
- "Enjoyed your presentation/Webinar on Patient Experience!"
- "Great job!"
- "Thank you, interested in seeing the Call Center report."
- "Great job Rick"
- "The SPECIAL REPORT you sent after the Webinar has awesome information!"
Webinar Next Up:
Topic: “Patient Experience One R e d e f i n e d: How to Deliver Consistently Amazing Experiences Across First Touchpoints”
Date: Tuesday, July 24 | 11:00 am PST
Don’t miss this one! This Webinar includes a template for highly reliable behaviors to differentiate your first experiences! This is a powerful tool!
A G E N D A:
- Discover Your Unique Patient Experience One (PX1) Differentiator
- A Model for Consistent, Reliable Behaviors to Differentiate First Experiences | Don’t miss this!
- Audit First Experiences Across Initial Touchpoints
- Multiply Extreme Service Experiences to Accelerate Results
- Questions and Interaction
Article: “Shift from Transactions to Amazing First Experiences”
Inspire Digital Solutions’ National Advisory Council
Clients benefit from a remarkable reservoir of experience, results…
These gifted leaders bring nearly a quarter century of expertise and proven outcomes in improving first patient experiences beginning at the first touchpoint for hospitals and health networks nationwide.
The purpose of the National Advisory Council is to broaden perspective and to deepen insights to redefine first patient experiences. These national leaders each bring unique strengths, knowledge, experience, expertise and passion to that purpose. Members contribute to quarterly Webinars to deliver a unique scope and depth of insight.
Leigh Ann Bradley, PhD, MSN/FNP, MA/LPC, BS-ChE, RN
- A serial specialist across industries and roles; practices LISTENING as a fine art to strengthen cultures and catapult outcomes
Chief Operating Officer
Healthcare Experience Foundation
Carol J. Cline
- Developed celebrated enterprise-wise "Call Center Roundtable" as Call Center Director for Largest Health System in WI; consultant, speaker, author: "The Speckled Egg PrincipleTM"
Founder and President
Carol Cline Consulting
Maureen T. Donzuso, MBA
- Led migration from start-up to comprehensive integrated Access Center; Managerial Performance Excellence Award
Director Access Management
AtlantiCare, a Member of Geisinger Health System
Katie Owens, MHA, CPXP
- Results with hundreds of organizations and thousands of leaders to achieve breakthrough performance; Certified Patient Experience Professional
Healthcare Experience Foundation
- Formerly Information Technology (IT) Consulting and Systems Engineering core team for Cedars-Sinai Health System
Chief Executive Officer
Gina Tabone, MSN, RNC
- Administrator, Cleveland Clinic's world-renowned Nurse on Call Medical Call Center; Principal consultant for launch of Cleveland Clinic Clinical Call Center in Dubai
Strategic Clinical Solutions
TEAMHealth Medical Call Center
Laura Thompson, MS, FNP-C
- 21 years of experience in family practice, urgent care and occupational health; proficient and passionate advocate for optimizing first patient experiences from perspective of both patients and providers
Family Nurse Practitioner
Lake Regional Health System
Mary Alice Worrell, MA, RN
- Nationally celebrated success story for contact center reducing avoidable readmissions from 25% to 15%; fine reduced by $1.9 million; integration of six call centers for Ascension Michigan
Director Call Center Services
Richard D. Stier, MBA
- Three decades of focus and results improving patient experiences as senior executive and consultant; engagements have resulted in more than $100 million for clients; speaker and author
Inspire Digital Solutions
We’re All About Amazing Experiences for Those You Serve
!nspire a tipping point of empowered Patient Experience One (PX1) Responders who multiply unmatched first experiences.
Be healthcare’s preferred partner to optimize first patient experiences.